- https://www.safaribooksonline.com/ ( One Month Free Trial )
- https://www.pluralsight.com/browse/software-development ( 10 Days Free Trial )
- http://www.lynda.com (10 Days Free Trial)
- https://linuxacademy.comAWS (Amazon Web Services)
- https://linuxacademy.com/ (AWS and other cloud solutions )
To setup Google reCaptcha oepn url https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin and fill form as shown in the screenshot below:
After registration open newly created reCaptcha site and read the guide provided by google as shown below:
Now paste <script src=’https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js’></script> in <head> or anywhere before use of captcha.
And then paste <div class=”g-recaptcha” data-sitekey=”6LcPQggTAAAAAAw-SQm8KTEW-N1CBuzBz_gW71UT”></div> to the place where you want to show captcha in form and obviously you will have to use tag with your own site key from google reCaptcha site.
In wordpress we send data using same ajax method as we do in regular non-wordpress website. The difference is few additional data variables and filter on serverside.
To Implement this I created a template page named “Request a Quote” in request-a-quote.php, created new wordpress and assigned that template to this page.